Saturday, August 6, 2011

Make it Monday Challenge from Papertrey Ink

I used my new stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink to complete this card for a summer birthday! In keeping with the decreasing aperture challenge, I used the Label Basics, and Sweet As Can Be dies to cut into the front of the card.  Then used the Sweet As Can Be die on the inside as well. I am loving playing with these coordinating dies and stamps!

In case you are wondering, here are the supplies used: Card Stock: The Paper Co.  Stamps: Papertrey Ink, (Half & Half, Newsprint, and Sweet As Can Be)  Dies: Papertrey Ink, (Label Basics, Sweet A Can Be, and Half &Half) Ink: Close To My Heart,  Embossing Powder: Ranger, Twine: The Twinery

2 comments:

  1. adorable!!so inspiring...my mind is going now with ideas after seeing your creativity here!!!

    ReplyDelete